Richard currently makes presentations (mainly keynote speeches) at about 100 conferences, seminars, retreats or other events each year and has been invited to lecture in more than 40 countries around the world.
Inquiries as to his availability and rates can be made by e-mail to email@example.com
Richard has addressed audiences (in person and electronically), numbering more than 250,000.
He has organized various international conferences, is a regular conference chairman and gives numerous major keynote addresses each year. When unable to attend in person, Richard regularly delivers his talks by video link, or on pre-recorded video or dvd, or as a multi-media e-learning presentation.
He is also frequently invited to act as a facilitator and chairman of meetings.
His speaking subjects include the future of law and legal services, the future of professional service, trends in IT and the Internet, strategy and business planning, the future of government, the future of education, IT strategy for major organizations, knowledge management, and e-business.
Read more about Richard’s speaking engagements
By way of example, as well as many keynotes at law firm partnership conferences, the following are some of the recent lectures he has given:
- Keynote Address - American Bar Association, National Summit, Stanford University (May, 2015)
- Plenary Lecture, Global Law Summit, London (February, 2015)
- Richard Davies Memorial Lecture, London (November, 2014)
- Keynote Address - Executive Lawyers' Thought Forum, Macau (Oct 2014)
- Keynote Address - A Celebration of Web Science, London (June 2014)
- Keynote Address - Reinvent Law, New York (Feb 2014)
- Larry Hoffman Distinguished Lecture, Miami Law (Oct 2013)
- Marshall Criser Distinguished Lecture, University of Florida (Sep 2013)
- Keynote Address - Law Tech Institute, Suffolk University, Boston (April 2013)
- Keynote Address – Law Via the Internet Conference, Cornell University (October 2012)
- Levitt Lecture 2012, University of Iowa (October 2012)
- Kelley Lecture 2012, University of Michigan (September 2012)
- Keynote Address – American Bar Association Conference for Deans of US Law Schools, Seattle, US (January 2012)
- Bracton Lecture, Exeter University, (November 2011)
- Keynote Address – Association Corporate Counsel Conference, Berlin (May, 2011)
- Keynote Address – LawWithoutWalls, Inaugural event, London (January 2011)
- Opening address – UCL Judicial Institute launch, London (November 2010)
- Keynote Address – Conference of International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution, New York (January 2010)
- Keynote Address - Canadian Bar Association Conference, Toronto (November 2009)